[pure-silver] Re: OT: Color IQ Test

  • From: Elias Roustom <elroustom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 21:02:16 -0500

I don't think a score in the 30s is all that bad. I wish they told you what the results mean, rather than just statistics. I work with color all the time, and I'm able to match inks to chips in a variety of difficult conditions. I'm also able to judge the color balance on prints and on screen without too much trouble. It's a good test, and the next time I try it I'll put my reading glasses on. I've noticed better contrast when using them, so it may be helpful.

Fun though, right?

Elias