[pure-silver] Re: OT: Color IQ Test

This test has been up for quite a while. It was posted on one of the groups
I belong to group several years back. Besides monitor quality, you have room
light to contend with as well as speed at which you choose to take the test.
How much time did you all take to process the test?  I don't believe I've
gotten better than a 10 and as bad as mid 30's. Time of day and even diet
can contribute to one's ability to see and judge color. It is a cool tool
and can certainly lead to a conversation about color, or lack there of. I'd
like to see it with subtle shades of gray as well as with sepia, selenium
and ?? tones to move around.

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9