[pure-silver] Re: OT: Color IQ Test

  • From: "Ole Tjugen" <ole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 14:50:36 +0100

Not quite, but very close. And oddly enough mt job has nothing to do with
photography, graphic design or publishing!

I'm a wellsite geologist. There are several marker hbeds which are most easily
identified by minute changes in colour - and the more of these you can
distinguish (and remember), the easier the job gets.

--
Ole Tjugen