[pure-silver] Re: Nikon follow-up

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:08:24 +0100

Too bad. I liked the Nikon LF lenses, because they applied some logic when
it came to filter sizes. Schneider and Rodenstock have too many weird filter
sizes. I also like the Nikon enlarging lenses. Schneider lenses don't have a
very 'positive' stop between the aperture settings. I could never find any
performance difference between the big enlarging lens brands to speak of.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht

http://www.darkroomagic.com