[pure-silver] Re: NOW: Exposing paper was Re: POPwithpapernegs?

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 22:08:01 +0100

Richard

I believe and know that there is plenty of science in printing. However, as
Bauhaus recommends, art is a combination of craft and creativity.

Unfortunately, too many people ask for the better camera, film, developer;
you name it, just because the result of their efforts was less than what
they expected. I suggested that there are other places to look for.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht