[pure-silver] Re: LIST RENAME REQUEST was: Sally Mann

  • From: "Speedy ." <speedgraphic@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:46:23 +0000

OK, back to the darkroom. I have switched back to Ilford paper and I'm noticing something I didn't notice before. When I write on the back of the paper with a pencil (exposure times, etc) it sometimes shows through on the other side, particularly in the dark areas. Why does this happen, and how do people avoid it?

That's easy.  Don't write on the back.

"It's hard to slow down when you were born to run!"

Live Search Maps ? find all the local information you need, right when you need it. http://maps.live.com/?icid=hmtag2&FORM=MGAC01