[pure-silver] Re: LIST RENAME REQUEST was: Sally Mann

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 08:16:42 -0500

I would be honored to have this list named pure_shannon. That's a great idea. ;-)

OK, back to the darkroom. I have switched back to Ilford paper and I'm noticing something I didn't notice before. When I write on the back of the paper with a pencil (exposure times, etc) it sometimes shows through on the other side, particularly in the dark areas. Why does this happen, and how do people avoid it?