[pure-silver] Re: Is the list dead??

  • From: "Kurt J. Griffin" <kjg@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 22:15:06 -0700

joe mcguckin wrote:
 ?

"Dead" is a strong word.  I was out riding a pleasant
100+ miles on Saturday:

http://www.bikescor.com/solvang/welcome.htm

(I admit, I took only a few photos and the ones I
did take weren't on film, but my TLR won't fit in
the jersey pocket).

Dana

It's nice to see another cyclophoto (or is that phocyclist?) person on the list. If I'm hoping for any real scenery, I'll take my Voigtländer Perkeo 6x6. While not as fancy as a TLR, nor as light as a Holga, it folds into a compact brick that drops nicely into my jersey pockets.

--Kurt in sunny Tucson