[pure-silver] Re: Ideas On How To Get Ortho-Like Skies

  • From: w keith griffith <kgriffit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 07:19:36 -0800

You sure it was black? I've been backwards in my mind before, but I thought it went flat grey with no clouds or anything, and the dark/black was dodged in?

Only image I can think of was one in "The Negative",,,   must go find book.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Daneliuk" <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>