[pure-silver] Re: Ideas On How To Get Ortho-Like Skies

  • From: "babaphoto@xxxxxxxx" <babaphoto@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:46:20 GMT

Snoop:  You are wonderful.  I've been given a back door promotion, sort of a
wedge out.  I'm now a "resource teacher and case manager."  I spent the day
testing a 12 year old whose file would lead the reader to think his middle name
is: "perpitrator!"  One of the three schools I resource has a simple policy.
You fight you go jail.  This kid has managed to get in a fight just before we
were to be.  I discovered that a real motivator a cop can have whenhe comes in
your office and points to Mr. Perp saying, "If he don't work for  you he's
mine."  Last week  his best bud got so mad at me he shot another kid in the
buttox with a tazer. As tazer man was being put in the b/w, I started to laugh.
 The principal wanted to know what happend was funny.  I had to tell him that I
was the one that made the kid mad and I'm happy as hell that he only had a
tazer. If your in the area we are having a big deal and the Cezar Chavez
memorial.  Lots of kid made photos, food, and cervesa (beer)  Otherwise take it
easy.  baba
Refinance Rates at 2.8%
$160,000 Mortgage $434/mo. No Hidden Points/Fees. 3.1% apr Get Quote!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d5b9d43e8b4830e6d7st03duc