[pure-silver] HEPA Filter Info

  • From: "Adrienne Moumin" <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 12:53:29 -0400

I'm glad this discussion is occurring just now, as my darkroom construction
will begin in a few weeks.  (I expect this will be only one I will be
building in my lifetime, so I don't want to mess up anything important & be
sorry later!)

So I'd be appreciative if you could say more about this filter, does it go
on the supply duct behind the vent cover, or is it a completely separate
unit?

Thanks,
Adrienne Moumin
(posting to this "new" pure-silver for the very first time & hoping it gets
thru!)