[pure-silver] Re: HCA (was dichroic fog)

  • From: "Koch, Gerald" <gkoch02@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:09:11 -0400

Five grams each of EDTA and citric acid represent the maximum percentage
as listed in the MSDS.  As Richard suggested 2 grams each is probably a
more realistic amount and would save money.  Actually when I use a
clearing agent I make it extemporaneously using spoon measure and
discard it after the session.  The EDTA and citric acid are not needed
then and the darkroom is not cluttered with jugs and tanks.

Jerry