[pure-silver] Re: Freestyle EDU Film To Be Discontinued

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 09:42:34 +0100

Hi !
I've been told that the problem of both Ilford and Forte came from the
war price they had, war which was set by a huge american shop seeking
for its own brand of products (Freestyle ?) which forced them to go too
low for making some money. I've also been told that the new Forte owners
will not permit this. (my information came from a sales representative,
highly ranked, very close to Agfa so really not first hand so it must be
taken with a pinch of salt)
HAve a nice day
Koch, Gerald a écrit :
> One of the reasons for Forte's financial problems was that they were losing
> money making products for other labels.  The announcement could also mean that
> Freestyle couldn't get Forte to sell to them at a price that Freestyle liked.
> Keeping my fingers crossed.
>
> Jerry

Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière
pendant l'écriture de ce message. S'il vous plaît aidez nous
à conserver nos ressources, recyclez vos électrons !