[pure-silver] Re: Followup 2x3 Speed Graphic Question

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 16:48:03 -0500

On 4/9/2011 4:25 PM, Nicholas O. Lindan wrote:
Some cable releases have too short a stroke for some shutters.
Look for a longer stroke release. It's not a new problem.
You can often mitigate the problem by holding the release
straight out from the camera.

When I remove the lens from the body, there is full travel of the
paddle that hits the trip lever.  When I reinstall the lens, the
force to trip the shutter seems to be keeping the paddle from
moving full throw.