[pure-silver] Re: Followup 2x3 Speed Graphic Question

  • From: "Mike Kirwan" <mkirwan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 14:10:54 -0700

There is an adjustment screw in the slider that pushes the paddle down on
the lens shutter. You can use this to adjust the travel of the paddle. On my
Baby the paddle was not at a true right angle to the shutter, a quick tweak
with some wire nose pliers fixed that little problem.

Maybe all you need to do is adjust the travel of the paddle.

Mike