[pure-silver] Re: Fixer Stain Removal

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 16:44:04 -0800 (PST)

The bichromate/sulphuric cleaner is for developer stains in trays etc.  That
might stain clothes no?  Fortunately I still have some here (kodak and mohr
brands) and it IS reusable for any out there who might make it.  Eventually it
loses it's cleaning ability but there's no need to use and dump it.
The Mohr Fixer cleaner I have for their processor lists sod. hydroxide.