[pure-silver] Re: Dry Mounting REALLY permanent?

  • From: Robert Hall <robert.g.hall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 16:04:34 -0600

Heating the board prior to the mount can remove some moisture. This may or
may not help in keeping the board flat after the mount. That may have to do
with ambient humidity as well.

I've had boards curl with too much heat from the car, I have had them curl a
bit due to high humidity changes as well. They didn't always return to their
original flatness.

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com