[pure-silver] Re: Diafine

  • From: Bogdan Karasek <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 22:50:05 -0500

Hi Richard,

Actually, I don't know who is the culprit here. B&H in New York had this note attached to their listing for Diafine.

"Due to shipping regulations, we cannot ship this item at this time. It can only be bought in our store"

Guess the US Postal service is getting itchy feet also.

I just checked the web site you noted below and, as you pointed out, there is no indication that it is in any way a hazardous material and yet there is a note in the Acufine section:

"OBTAIN MEDICAL ATTENTION IN ALL CASES"

If it's not dangerous, why seek medical help, unless it is a disclaimer to avoid any potential lawsuits, like the woman who sued (and won) MacDonalds because their coffee was too hot and she burnt her thighs when holding the cup of coffee between her legs while driving. Will wonders never cease.

Maybe one day, some kid will eat some Diafine and the parents will sue Acufine because the container was not baby proof. Who knows!

Cheers,
Bogdan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bogdan Karasek" <bkarasek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>