[pure-silver] Re: Curling at the edges

  • From: jeffrey <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:23:48 -0800

>Why are you washing for 2 hours? One can over-wash and do more harm than
>good. I suggest the use of HCA and limit washing to 30 minutes.

I don't wash fiber-based prints more than an hour or so. I was just
using hyperbole to try to understand better. I guess things haven't
changed much in 30 years - I'll still need to go thru some effort to
keep the fiber prints flat.

My crystal ball is telling me that there's a dry-mount press in my future.....