[pure-silver] Cachet Eco Washer: Prints Floating To Top Lip

  • From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 14:07:16 -0600

I have used a Cache Eco Washer for many years with good results.  Ordinarily,
once a print is dropped into the washer, it eventually sinks to the bottom
of the slot.  However, I've noticed recently that prints are not sinking, but
rather floating to the very top lip of the divider.  This means that top edge
of the print isn't getting washed reliably and I occasionally get some staining
at that edge.  I had to resort to putting clothespins over the top lip of the
divider so that the print cannot float about the tip of the clothespin.

I use Arista.EDU a lot but I cannot recall if it always did this (i.e., Whether
this is an artifact of the paper itself).

Any ideas?