[pure-silver] Re: Becky Lynn's darkroom

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 07:09:26 -0500

Mine is a plywood box inside a metal garage. Not pretty, but it works.

Before that, it was a tent made out of black plastic and 2x4s in the same garage. It had great ventilation!

I like those darkroom wagons that 19th century surveyor/photographers like timothy O'Sullivan had.

--shannon

On Sep 19, 2007, at 10:07 PM, Mark Blackwell wrote:

Since when does it matter what a darkroom looks like?  Is it functional?  Does it serve its purpose?  Is it ventilated??  If so Id work in a camper, closet, tractor trailer rig, or just about anywhere else.  I might draw the line at a goatshed or chicken coop, but not much would be ruled out.

joe mcguckin <joe@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Joe McGuckin
ViaNet Communications

joe@xxxxxxx