[pure-silver] Re: A Bloody Shame

  • From: joesuburbs@xxxxxxx
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:29:30 -0700

Eric:

I have had to disband my darkroom to build a rumpus room for my teenagers... I
will gladly sell/send you my premier paper safe - I think it is the same one as
the one you are talking about... three shelves... about a foot high, fifteen or
sixteen inches wide and about two feet deep?

contact me off-list to make arrangements...

--
Matthew Gaylen

aka...
--
joe suburbs the post modern hyper rural sub urban anti hero and vertiginous
surrealist