[pure-silver] Re: A Bloody Shame

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 13:22:39 -0700 (PDT)

Umm, black plastic?
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1285/1362411164_8e7df1d1ab_o.jpg
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1051/1362409864_59cbf016e4_o.jpg

I still have to clean the gorilla glue from this but
you can get a good idea of the problem from the pix.
1000 words and all that.  The pix show the broken
piece in place where it needs to be.

There is a Devcon supplier not too far from me.

Eric

http://www.devcon.com/devconfamilyproduct.cfm?familyid=182