[pure-silver] Re: 828 film

  • From: David Foy <dfoy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 17:28:51 -0600

Hi Jerry. 126 "Instamatic" and 828 roll film both have film strips that are 35mm wide, with one index perf per image. Unfortunately you can't use film from a 126 cartridge to re-spool 828, because the 126 film has preprinted frame lines and numbers that would surely get in the way.
David Foy

Koch, Gerald wrote:

828 was a roll film which came on spools.  I think you are confusing 828
with Instamatic 126 film.

Jerry