[pure-silver] Re: 828 film

  • From: "Scott Hamming" <Scott.Hamming@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:32:12 -0500

Thanks Jerry,  I have quite a bit of bulk HP5+, so I may even go without
the backing paper and just space the frames out to be safe, and I'll
unload film in the DR.  I haven't yet looked at the size of a current
35mm film canister vs. available space.  If that's OK the hurdle will be
securing the canister vertically, so the film stays aligned in the
correct position.

Scott Hamming