[pure-silver] Re: 10m long 35mm tank wanted

  • From: "J. Cordaro" <oradrocyaj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 15:19:58 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

There is a guy in Ukraine who sells 15m and 30m tanks.
  His name is Olexandr Kalynychenko.  Here is the
link:
http://www.geocities.com/russiancamera/tank/tank.htm

I bought a 30m tank which can be used as 16mm or
expanded and used for 35mm.  Works great (for 100ft
16mm).  I paid over $100 for it and the shipping was
around $50, although the box he sent it in was pretty
sturdy.

-J