Re: Recording on to PTR 1

  • From: Roger Stewart <paganus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 15:55:47 -0500

You should press stop to get separate tracks. If you press pause, you'll get one continuous mp3 or .wav file with mark ups in it which will only be read by a DAISY player so you should stop and then start a new recording for each track and you'll get separate audio files which you can transfer to a PC and burn to a CD.

Roger

On 4/18/2012 9:46 PM, vrvaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I want to record several songs I have on a tape on to a blank CD. Naturally, the end result on the CD should have each song as its own track.

> However, I am not sure how to acomplish this, during the recording on to the Plextalk card, do I press Pause or the Play/Stop, between songs?
> I am using the Plextalk R 1 and Jaws 13.
Any help will be grately appreciated! Vicky