Re: Recording on to PTR 1

  • From: <vrvaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 06:48:04 -0400

Hi Jamie, Thanks so much for your willingness to help!
First, My PTR 1 has its orridgenal recording software. I have not updated it.
It was purchased in 2003.

Second, Yes, it has a card adapter or reader for the flash card in its side.

And Third, Yes, I want to be able to play it on a CD player, since what I
intend to do is to put the CD in to my computer to import the songs into iTunes.

It's been so long since I've made a CD with the PTR 1, that I've forgotten how
to ensure that the seperate songs on the tape, will be seperate on the
resulting CD.

The manual is seemingly so thurow, but unclear for all that.

I remember I had to do many trys to get one to work.

Do you think, that you can help me?

Many sincere thanks! Vicky