RE: Plextalk Pocket and 32GB SD Cards

  • From: "Pele West" <pele.west@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:05:52 +0100

Hi Jamie and Everyone

Thanks for the extract from the Manual. I had already checked this before I
bought the 32GB card. I am well within the limits and levels of subfolders.

I have tried reformatting the card, although it was already set to FAT32. I
have copied all the albums back onto the card with the Artist folders at root
level. The
only difference is that the Plextalk Pocket can see 369 rather than 368 albums.

I will just have to use the card for something else.

Pele