RE: PlexTalk-And-An-Intro?

  • From: "Frank Cuta" <cuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 19:54:18 -0700

Hart,

You will have no problems with monitoring.  I also  purchased  my unit
primarily for the recording capability.  I doubt you will find much
lacking in this unit.  It is feature rich and if you are serious about
recording you can't do much better  unless you are  interested in the
higher powered   editing functions on the ptr2.  also, I  record the
radio reading service all day every day and I like the ability to
archive to CD with the push of a butten on the ptr2.

Frank cuta