Re: PlexTalk-And-An-Intro?

  • From: John <4t5s@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 14:38:23 -0400 (EDT)

Let's take things one step at a time.  First, you can't record anything
without a card in the unit.  I think it comes with a small one however
very small capacity.  I suggest that you NEVER use a mono plug in a
stereo jack as it, over time, damages the jack.  Press the number 1 and
it should say "speed".  Use the up or down arrows if this is not normal.
If your unit says yours is on normal and you are hearing yourself wrong,
send it back.  The list had someone else with this problem.  Check these
things first and we can move on.