PTR1 problem

  • From: "Scott Wood" <scott.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PTR1 LIST" <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:32:04 -0000

Hello list

My PTR1 seems to have developed some quirks.  For instance, When I press goTo
heading and enter, I get the finish sound and I am not taken to the beginning
of the file.

Also, I, for the life of me, can't find a menu option to create a new title.
It's been a while since I have used the PTR1, but I'm sure there should be a
menu item to create a new Daisy title somewhere in the menu system.

I think it's got a bit confused, bless it, so does anyone know if there is a
way to initialise the unit?  I've removed the battery and put it back, but to
no avail, I'm afraid.

Many thanks ... Scott