Re: PTR1 problem

  • From: "Scott Wood" <scott.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:01:41 -0000

Hi Jamie

It has happened so far on my 5gb microdisk and on a flash card.  The goTo
heading function doesn't appear to be working at all.

When I press the heading key and then enter to go to the beginning of the file,
it makes the completed sound and when I press play, I'm in the same place as I
was before trying to go back to the beginning.

Similarly, when I press a heading number and enter, it just stays where it is.
When recording I am able to insert headings and can move to them by using the 4
and 6 keys back and forth.  The problem appears to be confined to being able to
navigate using the heading key function.

If you can cast any light on this I'd be most grateful.

Kind regards ... Scott