Re: A little problem.

  • From: Brian Borowski <brianb@xxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 06:51:47 -0500 (EST)

This may actually be a result of:
* These drives being more sensitive to any dirt on the cd; I've seen computer drives that just are that way.

* The drive itself actually having a bit of dirt/dust in the wrong places, inside; in which case it would have to be cleaned.
* Some instance of a self-or-other created cd on media that just isn't as high a quality.

Brian Borowski

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006, Phil Parr wrote:

These were mostly disks I had made on my stand alone Sony recorder. Funny thing is, some will play and some won't, that is the conundrum.

 Phil Parr.

----- Original Message ----- From: <masahiro_shigeoka@xxxxxxxxxx>