RE: PTR1 Upgrade Concerns

  • From: "frank cuta" <cuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 20:54:15 -0700

I don't know the anser to your question but they do monitor this list.
Its possible that it is in their best business interest to keep the next
features under their hats.  In any case I still have version 1 of the
firmware loaded and do not intend to upgrade until they provide a way to
preserve bookmarks from one firmware version to the next version.  It is
my understanding that an upgrade to 2.0 would wipe out all of my present
bookmarks and this is not acceptable.

Frank Cuta

.