Re: No luck creating MP3 CDs to play on PTR1

  • From: "Tom Shults" <TPShults@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:19:09 -0700

Robert and George,

Thanks for your responses.  Looks like I am pretty clueless here.  Did you
say I have to use software??

On my XP computer, I just put the CD in the drive and dragged and dropped
the files to it using Windows Explorer.  When I clicked "eject", Windows
asked if I wanted to save my files as a music CD or a data CD.  I clicked
"data".

On my Win98 computer, I had similar results, but in that case I ran "Direct
CD" while dragging and dropping the files with windows explorer.

Are the methods I used only for computer backups?  Do I need some software
for putting files on a CD for use by Plextalk?

Many thanks,
Tom