No luck creating MP3 CDs to play on PTR1

  • From: "Tom Shults" <TPShults@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 23:08:35 -0700

All,

Can anyone clue me in on what I might be doing wrong?  I am trying to copy
some MP3 files on to a CD, and then play the CD in my PTR1.  Copying the
files to CD from my computer seems to work okay, but my PTR1 does not access
all of the files.  There are 40 files, and the PTR1 indicates this
correctly.  Unfortunately, when I select a file to play, the PTR1 always
goes to file 18 or file 28.

This is the first time I have tried to make CDs for the PTR1.  Other people
have given me MP3 CDs in the past.  They all play fine.  What am I goofing
up?

Many thanks,
Tom