Re: Need Help Installing PRS

  • From: Marilyn Dorn <marilyn.dorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 21:19:46 -0700

Hi, John!

Thanks for the words of reassurance.  It's only lately while not having a
computer whiz handy to do installations and all that I've gotten desperate
enough to try it myself.  I have fiddled and all and actually accomplished
some things.  I was beginning to get a bit proud of myself.  Then, when
this came up, it put me right back into that place that told me I would
kill my computer if I tried that again.  So, Bill Gates can go take a
flying leap at something, and I will proceed onward and upward.  If nobody
on this list ever hears from me again, it will mean that it didn't work.

Thanks!
Marilyn