Dynamic and condenser microphones on the plextalk

  • From: André van Deventer <andredbsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:18:48 +0200

Hi all

Just want to find out if I am correct here.

It does seem as if the plextalk ptr2 seem to work better with an external
condenser microphone than with a dynamic microphone?  I have a reasonably
good quality sennheiser dynamic microphone  I tested with the ptr2.  I found
that in order to get reasonable results, I had to turn up the recording
level up to full.

I would be most interested to hear what other people's experiences are
regarding using external microphones with the plextalk.

Regards

Andre

Checked by AVG.
AM