RE: Advice required aboutPlextalk PTR1

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 22:48:29 +0100

Hi,

As for the Infotech, the only way would either to bet a back issue of =
the magazine, or if you want I could maybe find the article on the disk =
and send it to you, but it is not possible to send this via email as it =
is very big (its around 20-30 minutes long).  However, I think you will =
find the article from Michael Lang (hope I got that right) of much =
better quality than my efforts :-).

If you ever get a message with the price with the =3Da3 in front of it, =
this is the list software trying to decode an 8-bit character into =
something that will transport across a 7 bit system.  The price of the =
PTR1 as given by Jamie would be =A3595.

Thanks.
Andrew.