back again

  • From: "Sharon Hamm" <shotzy13@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 17:32:33 -0500

Hello. I've been away from the list. In fact, I didn't know of the email
address change until I wrote to Andrew.
Wondering what I've missed. I finally got our units updated and the software
on my computer updated. Computer has been in storage until recently.
Now that we are in our new house everything is back up and running.
Sharon