[pskmail] Re: question about rc2 en XPpro

  • From: "jcjglt@xxxxxxxxx" <jcjglt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 19:08:06 +1100

I just uninstalled jPSKmail 1.0-RC2 and totally erased the jPSKmail directory then downloaded a new copy of jpskmail 1.0-RC2, installed it, had a look to the new jpskmail directory in which there was non configuration.xml file, then started fldigi then jpskmail. As before jpskmail did not show on the screen, I had a look in the jpskmail directory, it was unchanged, still without a configuration.xml file. I met the same problem while halting the computer, I had to terminate a non-responding jPSKmail 1.0-RC2 program. I had also a look in the "Application data" of "Documents and settings" but it seems that jPSKmail does not write datas there ? It is not important for me as I have another computer in which it works well but I just wonder why it does not anymore work on XP Pro while it worked nicely before.

Jean-Claude - FK8IH