[pskmail] Re: jpskmail questions

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:32:47 -0700 (PDT)

Eric, Ok you getting there, most server will ping at the top of the hour, or a
few min past. I see your ping here in Texas.

Russell

1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)