[pskmail] Re: jpskmail questions

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 14:57:42 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, Someone is pinging to low....my dial is set to 10.146.98 WB5CON server will
ping a few after the Hour.

Russell NC5O
1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)