[pskmail] fldigi & pskmail

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 16:55:01 -0400

To add to the reference Rein made to the FAQ on the pskmail wiki, I'm not sure if everyone has taken the time to read the help file for fldigi. I hope if you read nothing else in the help file at least take a look at this:

http://www.w1hkj.com/FldigiHelp-1.34/OperatingControls.html

Hope this helps understanding the inner works of fldigi. As you will see once you read this that Dave has made quite an effort to provide a fully functional program.

In my case using a TT OmniVI I set fldigi at the vfo + 1000hz. I then press the QSY button which puts the RX/TX in the bandpass of the CW filter. Then I hit the lck button to have the TX set at the vfo + 1000hz and the RX is set at the vfo +1000hz but centered in the bandpass of the CW filter and the AFC is fully functional. HTH....73

Ed W3NR