[pskmail] Re: Livecd & saveit

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 07:50:23 -0400

Rein Couperus PA0R wrote:
Attached is the latest version of saveit.pl.

Rein, I still get the same error with this version. I have ran out of time to work more with this today. I will send you what I find in the morning. I noted some errors in both saveit and getit.

I was able to cut/paste to the stick the tarball of the pskmail settings as the saveit would do if it was working.

The getit is not set to run from terminal or to leave it open.

Some (maybe most) of this may just errors on my part.

Wish I had more time.

Ed W3NR