[pskmail] Re: fldigi & pskmail

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 01:45:18 +0100

> FB Per, I'm glad you found fldigi. As a Alpha tester I really appreciate
> the flexibilty of fldigi. I'll wait for you to post your findings and
> how to set up the client with fldigi and psk125
>
> Ed W3NR

Yes, I'm glad too. Great that you participated as an alpha tester.
fldigi seems really stable now and Dave has fixed the afc to suit
pskmail better as well. I monitored Rein running psk125 today, while I
was at work, and I can't be sure but my impression was that it was even
more robust than psk63/gmfsk. I could follow all of his aprs beacons and
my server acked them as well. I have probably mentioned it before but I
monitor the server using a php page, you can see what the server is
doing here: http://www.crusefalk.se/gmfsk.php

At the moment it has detected a lot of static but during the day its
easy to follow the action live...

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s I'm building a new live cd at the moment. Will test that tomorrow.