[pskmail] Re: Raspberry Pi and Pskmail Client

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 15:22:37 +0200

So far I have tested it via audio between raspberry and android
phone(andpskmail)

Jpskmail+fldigi+Raspberry obviously can beacon, I tried on thor22 mode.
Also receiving seems to work. Cpu load is high...higher if fldigi is on
visible workplace.

One odd think I noticed: Receiving mostly work when waterfall is in fast
mode, but fldigi do not work(decode properly) if waterfall is either
paused, slow or normal mode. I tried that several times, it seems not to be
coincidence.

Next I will let it trying receive true hf beacons and also try with
xastir...

Tarmo