[pskmail] Re: Raspberry Pi and Pskmail Client

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 19:18:07 +0200

As  I wrote, I see lot of rxid:s here, but I had not much success in
decoding. I made a quick test via audio, and noticed that pi can decode
only bpsk125 and slover, meibie 250 also, but not psk-r modes at all. So
thats the reason for id-only receiving. In thor22 it can decode only like 5
or 10 first letters, like callsign, then waterfall gets blurry and it wont
work for awhile. Same in thor8.
MFSK16 seems to work. Also received aprs-data is going to xastir as
expected. If somebode wants to be in pi-powered xastir map, these are
possible modes at the moment :)

Tarmo