[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:02:03 +0200

Hi Franco,

Yes I use Linux and the pskmailclient  for mail but when starting just the
mailclient you get an error message saying that fldigi is not started. OK, I
can buy that but after finishing my mail offline I have to end the client,
start fldigi and start the mailclient again!! Extra work!! Not a big deal
but a bit backwords;-)

73 de SA6BQZ Gunnar